You can make a difference by cycling your Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge for Children in the Wilderness. You can do this by starting a fundraising campaign through GivenGain – see our GivenGain Campaign page here.
Your hard work and training for the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge deserves a bit of bragging about. Add to that your support for our environmental education and life skills programme, and you’ll have full gloating rights!
With every kilometre you ride for Children in the Wilderness (CITW), you’re helping us work towards our vision of developing sustainable conservation through leadership development. This is achieved in a variety of ways:
- By running weekly Eco-Clubs at schools within the rural communities with which we work;
- Running three- to five-day camps at Wilderness Safaris and partner camps;
- Other initiatives such as Eco-Mentor and teacher training, school infrastructure development, nutrition programmes, our scholarship programme and Eco-garden and vermiculture projects to mention a few.
The CITW programme aims to develop environmental leaders who are inspired to care for their natural heritage so that they become the custodians of these areas in the future.
WHY NOT FUNDRAISE FOR US AS A CYCLIST?
It’s quick and easy to get started with GivenGain:
- Simply set up your individual fundraising page by clicking on the “Start fundraising” button (below “Donate Now”!) on this page.
- Done? Now share your fundraising page link with your network and invite them to donate!
- Need a step-by-step guide to help you set up your page? Click here.
Got a question? Pop a mail to email@example.com. Good luck!
Follow us for heartwarming and inspiring stories: