The trainings took place in both zones. Training for Liwonde zone took place from July 14th to 15th and for Chintheche zone from 27 to 28th of July.
Being a long school holiday, and most of the teachers were away for holidays, only one teacher per school managed to attend the trainings.
- Liwonde zone: Ten participants (9 teachers, one per school and one officer from African Parks – Liwonde).
- Chintheche zone: Six participants (5 teachers and one community mentor)
- Connection of CITW curriculum and the three modules developed by Lilongwe Wildlife Trust (LWT)
- Introduction to three modules based on CITW Eco-Club curriculum
- Wildlife welfare
- Human wildlife conflicts
- Wildlife Crime
- Working together with related stakeholders
- Developing Master plan for 2016/2017 school year